The all steel construction provides unmatched structural integrity, whether the conveyor is extended, compacted or configured in simple or compound curves. Adjustable inner legs vary height to achieve gravity flow. This product is the choice for use in retail store level applications, packaging areas, assembly lines and in low volume shipping and receiving departments or inside the warehouse. Please consult our how to order expandable conveyor page to get familiar with the main factors involving ordering this product.
Black Polymer Skate Wheel Conveyor
Available in 14", 18" and 24" widths. 2-3 week lead time.
14" Wide Models
18" Wide Models
24" Wide Models
Standard Features and Options:
- All steel construction
- Available in 14", 18" and 24" widths
- Lengths can be tailored to your needs
- Standard adjustable heights from 28" to 44"
- Other height adjustments available
- Couplers are standard
- Zinc-plated, heavy-duty leg supports are made from 1-1/8" square steel tubing
- Leg supports feature a welded cross member
- Conveyor side links are made from 11-gauge steel
- Standard heavy-duty 5" x 1-1/2" swivel casters
- Steel foot brake on both ends
- Skate wheel axles are 5/16" diameter
- Standard axle centers are 5-1/4", 4" and 3" to handle small cartons.
- Other options are available
- Optional universal connectors are available to couple to other extendable conveyor brands
- Retractable package stop serves as an ergonomic handle
- Unidirectional side guards available for special product needs
- Optional impact section available for receiving application
- Optional swing stick available for dock less receiving applications
- 18-month factory warranty
* 8" Skatewheel option available on 14" wide models ** 10" Skatewheel option available on 24" models