Western Pacific Storage Solutions RiveTier Muffer Rack
There’s nothing more frustrating than dealing with tailpipe tangles trying to store mufflers. Although these devices are indispensable for reducing the noise of exhaust systems, they are oddly shaped. These awkward dimensions make mufflers very difficult to organize properly. Unlike other products with uniform dimensions that can be organized like puzzle pieces, mufflers have a habit of getting tangled with each other or with other items on the rack. This is why the RiveTier Muffler Rack was created.
When working with mufflers, picking time is still a critical component of the warehousing process. The RiveTier Muffler Rack is designed to put an end to the hassle of tailpipe tangles. These hanging racks have the ability to store mufflers with enough space to limit the amount of contact that adjacent units will experience.
RiveTier has been manufacturing and designing organizational systems to simplify warehousing and storage processes. Since 1968, the RiveTier 1 has been the go-to replacement for traditional frame systems. Instead of constructing racks and systems with one material, RiveTier realized that they could create dynamic products through the use of multiple materials. RiveTier 1 was built with lumber and metal to maximize durability while still offering enough flexibility. With heavy-duty components and slotted angles throughout, this new system was poised to revolutionize the industry.
- RiveTier is always blazing a new trail for the industry.
- Other companies imitate the successes of RiveTier.
- RiveTier’s custom T-posts are an economical and unique solution for adder or starter systems.
- Users have access to their stored items from all angles with no cross braces.
- RiveTier units are completely freestanding without the need for additional support.
- The main components of these systems are made from 14-gauge steel.
- There are four different beam styles to handle all kinds of capacity requirements.
RiveTier Muffler Rack Makes it Easy to Get Started
- Everything you need, shipped in a compact bundle for easy assembly
- RiveTier’s boltless connections make it quick and easy to assemble, take down, and reassemble – using only a rubber mallet
- In just minutes, RiveTier Boltless Shelving is ready to work
It’s easy to get started with RiveTier products. All of the required tools, components, and instructions are shipped in one bundle for quick and easy assembly. The engineers at RiveTier have designed these systems to assemble without the need for bolts or complicated connections. Users will only need a rubber mallet for the assembly. A RiveTier system can be assembled within just a few minutes.
T-Post Helps to Reduce Installation Time
The all-new T-post from RiveTier III makes it easier to install a new shelving system. You can stop wasting time, money, and energy by switching the T-post solution.