UNEX Flex Wheel Series
UNEX Flex Wheel Series Gravity Conveyor is a flexible lightweight solution, and can easily be integrated with other conveying systems. The UNEX Flex Wheel Series will ensure an easy and seamless transition for your ever changing operation flow processes. Unlike other modular conveyors, the UNEX Flex Wheel Gravity Conveyor is robust enough to convey cases, cartons, flat based items like boxes, as well as your heavy duty and bulk SKUs.
UNEX understands the ever changing needs of a dynamic warehouse and specifically made this (FWS) Flex Wheel Series to improve your carton flow and order picking processes. With Available features such as end box-stop and hooks, this Flex Wheel Gravity Conveyor can adapt to fit almost any custom application. The Flex Wheel Series is now available in six standard lengths and two widths, and all sizes providing up to a 200 pound per linear foot load capacity.
- Rugged and heavy duty 1.92" diameter ABS plastic self-tracking skatewheels with enclosed steel ball bearings.
- Variable axles centers come in sizes 1.25" to 4.9" for a 7" minimum package size.
- Provides up to a 200 pound per linear foot load capacity.
- Heavy duty powder coated steel side plates for maximum strength and durability.
- Available features such as end box-stop and hooks are used to connect additional lines of conveyor.
- Galvanized telescopic legs with scales in inches allow for an accurate height adjustments from 28" to 44".
- Temporary banked curves with a minimum turning radius of 27" are available.
- There are 5" diameter heavy duty swivel polyurethane casters with locking brakes on every support.
- Now available in six standard lengths and two widths to suit your individual conveying applications.