UNEX Span-Track Lane
UNEX Span-Track is the ultimate carton flow rack roller system that easily drops into your existing structures. Span-Track Lane patented designs allow for product to flow directly to the pick point of the worker.
When it comes to order picking solutions, Span-Track is the leader.
Why is Span-Track Lane so Versatile
Span-Track Lane carton flow rollers allow for even weight distribution by providing the most surface contact. The UNEX Span-Track Lane patented designs eliminates track hang-ups and optimizes product flow.
- High accessibility and visibility for SKUs of varying shapes and sizes.
- Organize and condensed your inventory.
- Decrease travel time on the pick line.
- Maximum your warehouse space usage.
In addition, UNEX full-width roller lanes are available in a variety of capacities. This allows for product stacking while increasing production in your order picking operations.
Span-Track Lane order picking solutions offer:
- 300% more product contact than plastic wheel lanes.
- Low temperature capabilities for freezers and coolers as low as 20 degrees below zero.
- Easy installation, Drop-in designs.
- Increased throughput up to 150% when compared to order picking from pallets.
- Light, standard, and heavy duty capacity options.
- High capacity options designed for stacking products.
- Customized end treatments for easy use with any pallet rack beams.
- Knuckled front end options to accommodate split case order picking.
- Patented track notching that minimizes height and maximizes clearance.
- Impact zones for heavy loading.
- A comprehensive seven year warranty.