Conceptual dimensional drawings may be used to determine approximate sizes but are NOT to be used for VRC installation or construction. We provide job-specific drawings when an order is placed. Please click on the PDFs above for the other types of material lift conceptual drawings.
- Carriage thickness is 2" on units up to 2,000 lbs capacity.
- If carriage is no more than 6 feet in length or width.
- All other carriages are 4-1/4" thick.
- If ramp is not used, a pit can be provided.
- For 2" thick carriage, a 3" pit is required.
- For a 4-1/4" carriage, a 5" pit is needed.