RiveTier Assembly Stations, or Workstations
When combined with a QuikPik or RiveTier brand flow rack, our work areas create an efficient just-in-time work center. RiveTier work stations integrate a shelving unit and work bench into a common work area.
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable working height
- An economical alternative to other ergonomic workstations
- A variety of work surfaces available to fit your needs
- Units can be electrically grounded for a safe, worry-free working environment
- Lower shelf can be added for extra storage
- All parts are fully interchangeable between Work Area configurations
RiveTier: In 1968, RiveTier 1 was introduced as a replacement for frame systems. Made out of metal and lumber, with slotted angles and heavy-duty upright parts engineered left to right, this system was ready to take on the world.
- Always blazing the trail. Still followed by many.
- Common T-posts serve as an economical solution when a starter or adder system is needed
- No sway or cross bracing means you’ve got access from all four sides
- Completely freestanding – no additional support
- Primary components manufactured from 14 gauge steel
- Four beam styles handle all capacity requirements
Easy to get started
- Everything you need, shipped in a compact bundle for easy assembly
- RiveTier’s boltless connections make it quick and easy to assemble, take down, and reassemble – using only a rubber mallet
- In just minutes, RiveTier Boltless Shelving is ready to work
T-Post for RiveTier III Reduces Installation Time
RiveTier III’s new T-post is quicker to install because there is no need to assemble two independent LURH posts with tie plates. So, stop losing time and money and switch over to RIV III’s intermediate post – interchangeable with other manufacturers’ product, but Western Pacific eliminates the delivery headaches.
Calculating Vertical Clear Open
The profile of the shelf beam will affect the clear opening between shelf levels.