Wide span rack is another name for boltless shelving, and is usually used to describe shelving that is 48″ or wider. A few advantages of boltless shelving are:
- Heavy and/or bulky storage
- Unobstructed access from all sides
- Quick and easy assembly
- (Rapid Rack and RiveTier)
- Wide span shelving for applications
- such as records storage
- Can be modified into a multi-level catwalk
- system for future expansions
Multi-level storage systems using boltless shelving.
Layout design is critical in order to optimize storage capacity and product selectivity while minimizing operating cost.
Column and doorway placement, local building & fire codes, slab and soil specs, product requirements, warehouse size and SKU management systems are considered when designing a new layout. Learn more about our material handling services and feel free to call any of our friendly staff and ask for a free quote.