Features of Punch Deck Shelving:
Punch Deck Shelving is especially suited for archive storage, bulk storage, retail point-of-purchase, furniture, carpeting, boxed items and bagged goods.
- Fire Protection – 50% open area Punch Deck is designed to conform to current fire codes and standards.
- Smooth, Box Friendly Surface – Hand stacked boxes slide on and off easily with no damage. Punch Deck shelving has no protrusions to catch box surfaces.
- Uniform Strength – Punch Deck is uniformly strong across the entire surface. Punch Deck has smaller punch deck openings than most wire decks, yet still allows for plenty of air flow and light penetration.
- Extra Secure – Punch Deck fastens to the step beam with tech screws, assuring that no dislodgment of punch deck decks can occur. Improperly placed pallets will not fall through the rack system.
- No Waterfall Edge – Punch Deck is flush with the top of the step beam, allowing for easy labeling on punch deck the face of the beam.
- Attractive Look – Bright, galvanized finish gives your warehouse a sleek, hi-tech look that is easy to maintain. Punch Deck can also be powder-coated in a wide variety of colors.
- Lower Shipping Costs – Up to 3 times more square footage of Punch Deck can be shipped on a single punch deck truck than standard wire decks.
- 3 Thickness – Meets any loading requirement.
- Competitive Pricing – Punch Deck is priced competitively to similar products.
Archive Rack Shelf
Archive rack shelf is especially important for properly storing boxes on your racks. The large 50% openings meet Fire Code for non-solid decking. DACS’ Punch Deck® fits many common rack sizes and provides a wonderful solution because it also allows for sprinkler water to travel through the deck to lower shelf levels. The product’s smooth top surface reduces hang-ups that can cause damage to the bottom of your boxes. Its approachable, ergonomic design is made for hand stacking boxes to slide on and off easily without tearing. Punch Deck provides expanded strength across the entire shelf and minimize local surface distortions. The Punch Deck is evenly flush with the top of the pallet rack step beam allowing for easy labeling and bar coding on the face of the beam. The vivid galvanized finish gives your warehouse an amazingly sleek look that is easy to clean and maintain. Most industry standard sizes are available for fast turnaround times and quick shipments.
Typical Punch Deck® Applications
- Office Records
- Records Storage and Archive Storage
- Furniture for both pallet and cantilever rack
- Carpeting and Flooring
- Small Boxes
- Rolled Fabrics and Cloth
- Building Components
- Auto Parts
- Bagged Goods
DACS Punch Deck® Load Tables
English – Rack Depth – lb/sq. ft.
|Punch Deck® 101||200||135||91||80||64|
|Punch Deck® 201||225||194||130||115||91||70||50|
|Punch Deck® 301||250||200||178||158||125||92||70||50|
Metric – Rack Depth – kg/sq. m.
|Punch Deck® 101||978||660||445||391||313|
|Punch Deck® 201||1100||949||636||562||445||342||245|
|Punch Deck® 301||1223||978||870||773||611||450||342||245|
Combine To Achieve Desired Rack Shelf Coverage.
96″ = 2@30″ + 1@36″
108″ – 3@36″
144″ = 4@36″
Extra Secure and Smooth Surface.
Punchdeck suited for archive storage, bulk storage, retail point-of-purchase, furniture, carpeting, boxed items and bagged goods.