Features of Punch Deck Shelving:
Punch Deck Shelving is especially suited for archive storage, bulk storage, retail point-of-purchase, furniture, carpeting, boxed items and bagged goods.
- Fire Protection – 50% open area Punch Deck is designed to conform to current fire codes and standards.
- Smooth, Box Friendly Surface – Hand stacked boxes slide on and off easily with no damage. Punch Deck shelving has no protrusions to catch box surfaces.
- Uniform Strength – Punch Deck is uniformly strong across the entire surface. Punch Deck has smaller punch deck openings than most wire decks, yet still allows for plenty of air flow and light penetration.
- Extra Secure – Punch Deck fastens to the step beam with tech screws, assuring that no dislodgment of punch deck decks can occur. Improperly placed pallets will not fall through the rack system.
- No Waterfall Edge – Punch Deck is flush with the top of the step beam, allowing for easy labeling on punch deck the face of the beam.
- Attractive Look – Bright, galvanized finish gives your warehouse a sleek, hi-tech look that is easy to maintain. Punch Deck can also be powder-coated in a wide variety of colors.
- Lower Shipping Costs – Up to 3 times more square footage of Punch Deck can be shipped on a single punch deck truck than standard wire decks.
- 3 Thickness – Meets any loading requirement.
- Competitive Pricing – Punch Deck is priced competitively to similar products.
Extra Secure and Smooth Surface.
Punchdeck suited for archive storage, bulk storage, retail point-of-purchase, furniture, carpeting, boxed items and bagged goods.