We recently acquired a large integrated storage system, which was used in the back warehouse part of a retail store. This system includes a variety of Interlake brand pallet rack components with wire mesh decks, a clearspan structural mezzanine, over 300 units of Interlake heavy duty bulk storage racks with metal decking, an Interlake floor-to-floor powered belt conveyor, two sets of industrial stairways, 17,000 square feet of steel bar grating, and a vertical reciprocating conveyor manufactured by PFlow Material Lifts.
Integrated Storage System Specs:
- Interlake New Style Pallet Rack
- Clearspan Structural Mezzanine
- Bar Grating Catwalk and Mezzanine Floor
- Interlake Quick Assembly Heavy Duty Bulk Rack
- Interlake Powered Belt Conveyor
- PFlow Material Lift
- Industrial Stairs
Pallet Racking, Uprights, Frames, Horizontal Load Beams, Wire Decks
Many different size rack components are available.
We currently have a large selection of used Interlake style pallet racks. Visit our used pallet rack page for for more info regarding sizes available, condition, and purchasing.
Interlake Pallet Rack Specs:
- Interlake new style racking for seismic zone 4
- 10′ high, 12’ high, and 23′ high uprights
- 24″ deep, 36″ deep, and 48″ deep uprights
- 60″, 78″, 96″, 108″ and 120″ long horizontal load beams
- Wire mesh decking
Used Structural Mezzanine Floor for Overhead Storage
Custom mezzanine maintains clear traffic flow to the dock area.
Structural Clearspan Mezzanine Specs:
- 12′-6″ Top Of Deck (T.O.D.)
- 10′-5″ overhead clearance below mezzanine floor
- 2 sets of stairways and materials lift available, optional
- Bar grating mezzanine floor
Used Industrial Material Lift, Freight Elevator, Straddle lift
Lifts large and heavy products, such as furniture, pallets, and other inventory between warehouse floor and mezzanine floor.
PFlow Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) Specs:
- PFlow material lift
- Straddle lift
- “C” configuration loading and unloading
- Compatible with rack catwalk and mezzanine floor
Used Powered Belt Conveyor, Floor to Floor Conveyor
Moves boxes and cartons between warehouse floor and rack supported catwalk floor.
Interlake Powered Belt Conveyor Specs:
- Interlake powered belt driven conveyor
- Powered feeder
- 29″ between frames (B.F.)
- Guide rails on both sided of conveyor
Cotterman Dual Side Track Ladders
Stock access using attached track ladders
Cotterman Dual Side Track Ladder specs:
- 7 step track ladder
- Top step at 72″ high
- Access to 126″ high shelf levels
- 14″ wide treads, 16″ overall width
- Top of ladder is 127″ high (overall height)
- Dual track system is at approximately 106″ high
IBC Stairway for Rack Supported Catwalk and Structural Mezzanine
Employee access to mezzanine and catwalk floor.
Catwalk stairs access have the important role of providing exit from an elevated storage system. Depending on the size of your storage application, at least one stairway will be required to meet building code regulations.
Interlake Quick Assembly Heavy Duty Bulk Rack
Bulk storage racks with metal shelving
Interlake Storage Rack Specs:
- Interlake Quick Assembly Bulk Storage Racks
- Units are all 48″ wide x 24″ deep
- 12′ to 23′ high units available
- Metal shelf decking (Interlake steel “C” panels)
- Multi level catwalk available
Used Steel Bar Grating for Catwalk Floor and Mezzanine Floors
Bar grating for catwalk and rack supported mezzanine floor
Welded steel bar grating is the most popular of all grating types due to its strenght, cost efficient propduction and ease of use. Univerally used in most general industrial plants as well as commercial buildings, it has wide applications as walkways, platforms, safety barriers, drainage covers, ventilation grates, catwalk floors and mezzanine floors. We have more information on our used bar grating page.
Steel Bar Grating Specs:
- Standard welded 19-W-4 steel bar grating
- 24″ wide x 240″ long pieces, other sizes avaialble
- For rack catwalk and mezzanine floors
Used Industrial Clip Shelving
Pre-Owned industrial clip shelving
- Pre-Owned Industrial Clip Shelving
- 48″ wide x 24″ deep x 96″ high
- 500+ lb per level
- 30-40 Units Available
- 5 Solid metal deck levels